The closing dates for booking courses are:
Courses starting 5 May bookings close 28 April 2023
Courses starting 9 June bookings close 2 June 2023
You have a choice of ten courses available to book:
- Teaching social and leisure dance
- Positive psychology for dance teachers: an introduction
- Dance teaching ethics: an introduction
- Mindfulness in dance teaching
- Teaching dance for health
- Teaching the adolescent dancer
- Tension & Rigidity in dance
- Teaching dance to older people
- Child development for dance teachers
You can find further information about these courses from the downloadable information sheets. Book courses on the Book a Course page.
NB: No further courses will be available this year after the June courses
After the courses in May and June there will not be any further courses run in 2023. A decision is yet to be made about offering the short online CPD courses after 2023.
Last year I had to pull out a course because of sickness.
I would love to take part in the “Mindfulness in dance teaching” couse.
I have practiced mindfulness personally for 8 years. I have never thought about applying it to my teaching.
BTW have you thought of doing a course for managing the menopause while teaching dance.
Good to hear from you. I will email you directly.
Thanks for the suggestion for another course.